Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
- Keep to my schedule! I’ve posted a schedule to try out, but I’m very bad at staying on track. I always make excuses and empty promises to myself about doing it tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day… Not this year! I may even be posting two reviews a week, along with some other content!
- Wedge myself into the blogging community. I put my foot in the door last year, than kind of dropped out again. This time, I need to stay updated with all the bookish happenings!
- Become more tech savvy. I’m currently getting help from a friend for basically any sidebar buttons or complicated workings. I need to learn how to do these things!
- Have a plethora of book reviews ready to post. I sometimes ( or a lot of times) wait a while before writing a review and it isn’t as accurate as it could be. Which brings me to my next point…
- Write better reviews! I need to be taking notes and specifically thinking of points I want to address.
- Add more original content. I never update my series (Crabby Conversations and Confessions of a Teenage Reader) because I’m usually so behind on reviews.
- Use Twitter! Some people are completely addicted to this site. Not me. I wish I liked it more than I do. I hardly ever read through my feed.
- Set some time aside each day for the blog. I think this will help me stay on track. It could be something as simple as checking Twitter and the blogs I follow or writing 5 reviews because I got behind. Either way, I need to be consistent.
- Be a more active follower! As a blogger, I love comments and likes. It’s like little compliments via the Internet. I want to comment more and give my opinion.
- Finally… HAVE FUN! I don’t want to be so concerned with readers and scary things like coding that I hate blogging. If I don’t want to do something, I don’t have to do it. I need to remember I’m blogging for myself!
I hope all of you accomplish your resolutions and goals for 2014!