The first month of the new year is officially closing, and it’s time to start February. After trying out a schedule for January, I think I’ve found the one I’ll be sticking to for a while.
- Mon: Book Review
- Tues: Top Ten Tuesday
- Wed: Waiting on Wedensday (If I miss the TTT)
- Thurs: Nothing
- Fri: Any topic- crabby conversations, confessions of a teenage reader, or bookish event
- Sat: Book Review
- Sun: Nothing
The only thing I added was another book review for Saturday. I read so much that my reviews have been scheduled until March, so I think it’ll be safe to do two a week so I don’t have too many planned.
My bookish stats:
Read– 4 fiction, 1 nonfiction
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirely Jackson
Purchased/ Received– 4
- The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
- The Quest for the Red Saphire by Rival Gates
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
Other Bookish Things
- We got off of school at the beginning of the semester for the “cold”– two days!
- It snowed 1-2 inches last Tuesday and we got off Wednesday and Thursday (I live in Georgia: snow is a big deal).
- I’ve applied for all my classes.
I’ll have to do better at organizing and remembering my list. It took me forever to think of all these. I tally the amount of books I read in a month, but I usually don’t put the names. I’ll have to start keeping track of that and the books I buy!