Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is swoon-worthy books. I tend to gravitate away from romance novels, so I won’t have a full 10 on my list. Mostly, my list is for cutest romances.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- This is a given. No matter how hard you try, you can’t hate these two.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Okay, I love the easy but tentative way Levi and Cath get together!
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell- Another given. It’s the shy and quirky high school romance everyone wants.
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen- Even though the characters were polar opposites, they fit into each other like a puzzle.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (specifically Ron and Hermione)- I’ve been cheering for these guys to get together for so long! They have chemistry and dynamic, and they’re perfect. HERMIONE AND RON ARE MEANT TO BE (not Harry and Hermione!!!!!!)
- Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riodane (specifically Percy and Annabeth)- I watched these two move from a childish frenemy relationship to a teenage never-leave-me-ever relationship.
- Paper Towns by John Green- It’s endearing how obsessed he is with Margo. I love how he will do anything to search for her.
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen- Wes and Macy are cute, if a little corny. And Wes is definitely swoon worthy.
There’s my top 8 books that will make you swoon. Whenever I do these lists, I always feel like I’m reusing the same books over and over again, but I don’t know which ones I’m missing!! It’s so hard to recall the titles on spot! I’ll have to try and do better next week. I’ll go through my Read list on Goodreads and see if I come across any great books I’m leaving out.