Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is books about friendships. I chose books based on their platonic friendships and not on the “frienships” that turn into a little bit more than just friends. This list is pretty short because I procrastinated on it and couldn’t think of any good books for this topic, and I feel like the few on here are almost givens.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton