Guys, I think I’m changing my schedule again. First of all, I’ve been slacking. I blamed it on school, but here I am, still behind (though it is only a week into summer). Either way, it needs to be changed, so here’s the new plan:
- Monday: Bait Box (Discussion) post
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
- Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (optional)
- Thursday: Book Review
- Saturday: Book Review (optional)
Hopefully, this will work better, and I’ll be able to write more discussion posts and keep up! I used to be really far ahead, but now I’m just paddling on week by week for reviews and other posts, so I’m cutting the reviews down to once a week until I get my bearings again.
Read: 6 novels
- Vitro by Jessica Khoury
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- The Program by Suzanne Young
- Everyday by David Levithan
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
Purchased/ Received: 2 novels
- Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin- $4.97
- Origin by Jessica Khoury- $2.97
- Exodus 2022 by Kenneth Bennett- for review
Other Bookish Things:
- 790 Bookmarks
- Exams are done, school is out, and summer is here!
- The Program by Suzanne Young (read)
- Origin by Jessica Khoury (bought)
- Sunny weather
- More reading time!
I’m hoping June brings me back on track in the blogging world. I have so many things on my summer to-do list for both the blog and everyday life. Right now, I’m just ready for hot days and cool pools!