Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic focuses on other stories rather than just printed ones. Well, guys, here’s my confession. I don’t watch a lot of TV or movies, which is why I have to do both to fill up the list! What can I say? I’m a reader!
- Friends– I’ve seen every episode at least three times. Reruns after reruns. And I still love it.
- How I Met Your Mother– Yes, the last season sucked. But the series got me past Friends and Neil Patrick Harris so….
- The Goldbergs– A show that is still airing! Yay!
- Modern Family– Let’s face it: who can hate Modern Family?
- Seinfeld– Have you noticed the sitcom trend?
- Jurassic Park– I watched it all the time with my brother when I was little. And I hated it. It’s scary!! But now it just makes me feel nostalgic. And I’ve realized it’s actually a good movie.
- Toy Story (1-3)– Come on. Talking toys? Every child’s dream!
- The Help– Emma Stone+ beautiful plot= perfection
- Avengers– Superheroes are the best.
- Pirates of the Caribbean– I couldn’t tell you which one is which or any facts about the series, but whenever it’s on TV, I stop to watch.
It was honestly way harder than it should have been to come up with this list. Seriously, though, it’s like I don’t even watch movies, which isn’t true! I love movies, but I just never have a favorite one.