Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is a list of characters you’d want with you on a deserted island. I’ve decided to do a mixture of characters who are either good company or good survivalists… or both.
- Thorne- Lunar Chronicles: He’s adorable and a good survivalist. What more could you want?
- Cinder- Lunar Chronicles: She’s good company and a mechanic. Maybe she’d be able to whip up something to get us off the island?
- Katniss Everdeen- Hunger Games: If you’ve survived the Hunger Games, you can survive anything. Plus, we know she won’t try to eat any of us or sacrifice us because she didn’t in the games.
- Kenji- Shatter Me series: He’s hilarious, intelligent, and solves problems realistically. And also adorable.
- Tobias (Four)- Divergent trilogy: Everyone needs a hunter.
- Ed Kennedy- I am the Messenger: Ed just seems like a good guy. And he’s sarcastic, which is my kind of humor.
- Levi- Fangirl: Purely based on attractiveness.
- Percy Jackson- Heroes of Olympus: Guys, Percy is my major book crush. I’d want him with me anywhere.
- Lindsey Lee Wells- Abundance of Katherines: She’d be a good friend. Interesting and outgoing.
- Sophie- Vitros: Well, she’s already been on an island harvesting children, so a deserted one would be a piece of cake.